Natural bushy brows are the hottest beauty trend right now. They do not just structure your eyes but also boost your confidence and self-esteem. But aren’t we all fed up filling and shaping our eyebrows every morning? We honestly applaud you if you still do your eyebrows every time you have to step out. But what if you are not blessed with thick enough brows to style? Don’t worry! We have the most hassle-free solution that gives you eyebrows like Emilia Clarke, Cara Delevingne, or the exact brows you want.
Microbladed Eyebrows are the perfect solution for all those women who dream of perfectly shaped eyebrows. Microblading has become very popular because nobody enjoys penciling or plucking their eyebrows during their beauty routine every day. Another reason could be the horror of getting awful or imperfect eyebrows even after waxing, threading, and tweezing. It is the most affordable and effective cosmetic tattooing technique.
1) What is Microblading?
It is a highly efficient cosmetic tattooing treatment of depositing 100% organic pigment using a hand-held super fine needle onto your eyebrows. Microblading is a semi-permanent process performed by a trained artist with attention to detail and precision, allowing the clients to achieve well-defined eyebrows. The Artist creates hundreds of hair-like strokes using a pigment that matches your real hair color to create an illusion of natural and fuller brows.
The complete procedure takes around 2-3 hours. Microblading is virtually painless, safe, and requires minimum maintenance. It is an excellent way to shape eyebrows that are short or thin and get the desired natural look. You can get whatever you want- bold and beautiful brows or arched ombre eyebrows.
2) Who is a good candidate for Microblading?
To be very honest, almost anyone on the planet would be a good candidate for Microblading; whether you are someone who has experienced hair loss and wish to have natural brows, or you want to try the latest beauty trends and get perfect eyebrows. Below are a few suggestions on the Best Microblading Candidates:
- Over plucked eyebrows that do not grow
- Unsymmetrical brows
- Customers who wish to wear less makeup
- Light-haired/Sparse Eyebrows
- Clients that want sweatproof/waterproof eyebrows
- Alopecia sufferers
- Chemotherapy patients (…and the list goes on)
3) How long does Microblading last?
Your skin type and requirements determine the duration of the procedure. Some skin reacts better to the pigment while others do not, so how long the process lasts differs significantly.
Being a semi-permanent tattoo lasts for about 2-3 years, i,e. 18 to 30 months. Microblading is a very cost-effective and successful procedure. The outcome of Microblading speaks for itself with top-class reviews from clients, followers, and industry experts. Unlike other cosmetic beauty treatments, you only need to visit the clinic for touch-ups when the pigment starts to fade, usually every 12 to 24 months. It is a hassle-free and impressive way to get the precise and fuller eyebrows you always wanted!
4) Aftercare for Microblading
Over time, the pigments used during Microblading fade. So, you can either get a Touch-ups that helps maintain the eyebrow pigment or wait until the color has almost entirely faded before repeating the treatment. Although, this is a more expensive choice than standard touch-ups, which fill the pigment when it fades.
For long-lasting results, you must follow the instructions given by your Artist. Here are a few Microblading Aftercare Tips:
- Use the cream or ointment recommended by your Artist for a week every day- after the procedure.
- Don’t pick at scabs, tug, or itch the eyebrow area.
- Avoid saunas, swimming, and excessive sweating activities until the area is completely healed and you have had a follow-up appointment.
- Do not apply any makeup on the Eyebrow Tattoo for at least the next two weeks.
- Only Clean your brow area with lukewarm/cold water and cotton instead of submerging your face in the water.
- Wear Sunblock 50+ in the sunlight for the first 14 days, as applying sunscreen to the Microbladed area may help prevent fading.
- Refrain from applying any cosmetic products to your eyebrows.
- After your skin is fully healed, protect your new eyebrows by taking good care of your skin.
Delaware Scalp Micropigmentation (DE-SMP) offers the Best Microblading Treatments and Scalp Micropigmentation Services across Delaware, Philadelphia, and New Jersey. Our world-class experts customize their services to your specific needs to deliver the best results. Make an appointment for a Free Consultation today!